Re: lynx-dev valgrind

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev valgrind
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:03:44 +0900 (JST)

> I mean that "#ifndef DONT_TRACK_INTERNAL_LINKS" string is removed from the
> two files (was done partially in dev.10 and now finished). So this code is a
> mainline and is available both for "--enable-internal-links" and

Thanks for the clarification.

> The logic of these two files is clearly understood by me now, and I think

It's always been very foggy to me.  I thought that "--enable-internal-links"
and "DONT_TRACK_INTERNAL_LINKS" were mutually exclusive, or at least that
enabling the configure option turned OFF the define.  Removing "#ifndef
DONT_TRACK_INTERNAL_LINKS" seems to in effect make the "--enable-internal-
links" configure option the default, or more correctly the "mainline" code
and not an "option" anymore.  (Should be removed from the configure script,
and references to it removed from installation and help documentation?)

> may work poperly without "internal links"). Read Klaus notes if you have a
> strong interest.]

Very "strong interest" but not enough brain power!  I take all of this to
mean that Klaus' logic has finally been adopted unequivocally.

> Thanks for your lesson. I silently relay on Tom who usually improve my

Not intended as a "lesson."  Just some casual suggestions.

__Henry