lynx-dev Problems with URL--please help

From: Leslie Fairall
Subject: lynx-dev Problems with URL--please help
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:10:35 -0500 (EST)

I am not able to access https://hod.dol.state.ga.us/3270/index.html. It
knocks me out of lynx and takes me back to the shell prompt. It displays
the following message:

Alert!: Unable to make secure connection to remote host
I am using lynx2.8.5dev14 with SSL support.

could someone tell me what the problem is and how it could be fixed? I
suspect that it is a terminal issue, but don't know how to solve the
problem. My other theory is that Java is involved somehow. I really could
use help with this since I am required to use this site for work. Thanks
in advance.