Re: lynx-dev Problems with URL--please help

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Problems with URL--please help
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:06:13 -0800 (PST)

I think that we are having trouble helping because no one has been
able to reproduce your problem yet. I and others can connect to
"https://hod.dol.state.ga.us/"; using lynx without problem. We can't
verify your exact URL, since it requires a userid and password.

Let me ask a few specific questions:

1. Can you connect to "https://hod.dol.state.ga.us/"; with lynx?

2. If not, can you post relevent portions of the Lynx.trace file that
you get when you try: 'lynx -trace "https://hod.dol.state.ga.us/";'

3. What to you get in the file s_client.trace if you type:
"echo quit | openssl s_client -ssl3 -connect hod.dol.state.ga.us:443
>s_client.trace"
                            Doug

--
Doug Kaufman