Re: lynx-dev Alert!: Maximum nesting of HTML elements exceeded. ?

From: Rick Lewis
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Alert!: Maximum nesting of HTML elements exceeded. ?
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:35:34 -0700 (MST)

That site is evil.
Being blind, I use speech software. The speech package interfaces with
Microsoft Active Accessibility and Internet Explorer (5.5, in my case) in
Windows.
I was curious what kind of error message I'd receive, or the verbal report
I'd get on nesting levels, which is presented by the speech software.
Well, the site may be a browser buster, but it's also death for the
speech/MSAA interface, so I never did get the info.
I used PC-Pine in Windows to invoke IE to open the URL, and answered "Y"
for yes to open it.
Shut the speech/MSAA interface down as ugly as you please, and couldn't
bring them up without a reboot.
Somehow I suspect this address won't find its way into my Favorites list!
--Rick