Re: lynx-dev Alert!: Maximum nesting of HTML elements exceeded. ?

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Alert!: Maximum nesting of HTML elements exceeded. ?
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:48:53 -0500

030308 Rick Lewis wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>> ... "Maximum nesting of HTML elements exceeded." ...
>> What the hell is this ? :-)
>> It happened at  http://www.leojaime.com.br/bloco.htm
> That site is evil.  Being blind, I use speech software.
> I was curious what verbal report I'd get on nesting levels,
> the site is death for the speech/MSAA interface.
> Shut the speech/MSAA interface down as ugly as you please
> and couldn't bring them up without a reboot.

curiouser & curiouser!  i have no problem with the site
on Lynx 2-8-5dev.6 or Galeon (both on Linux), just  13 pp  of Portuguese.
however, i can't follow link [3] on Lynx (ok with Galeon):
if i select one of the options & then Return, i re-opens the option list.
i always use the tagsoup Lynx option: does that help?