Re: lynx-dev Incorrect centering

From: Chuck Martin
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Incorrect centering
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 02:48:39 -0500

> Also, if you look at the block of code that I disabled, you will
> notice that there is a section in there which acts differently if
> SH_EX is defined (isn't that for Japanese?), and the SH_EX behavior
> is different than the non-SH_EX behavior.  It's been awhile since I
> actually followed it through to see where the no_table_center variable
> is set, but I believe defining SH_EX will do basically what my patched
> version is doing.  I'm not sure why that section is #ifdef'ed for
> SH_EX, when it doesn't seem to have anything to do with what language
> you're using.

I'm replying to myself because I don't think that paragraph was
clear.  What I meant to say was that if SH_EX is defined, there
are two distinct behaviors, one if no_table_center is true (or
non-zero) and another if not.  One justifies left, and the other
centers.  If SH_EX is not defined, there is only one behavior,
which is to justify left.

Chuck