lynx-dev gnutls instead of openssl

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: lynx-dev gnutls instead of openssl
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:19:27 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

I'm afraid this might be well-known and already
discussed but I would like to know if there is any
chance that lynx could be linked with gnutls instead
of openssl.

As README.ssl said it is not allowed to distribute
lynx with ssl so it is much better if there is --with-gnutls
option for configure script and we can easily test gnutls.

It might be helpful to some extent to see

Thanks for your effort,
                                2003-4-7(Mon)
 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.