Re: lynx-dev marks suggestion

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev marks suggestion
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:04:37 -0400 (EDT)

> When paging through longer documents, it would be very useful to be
> able to mark (and return to) the current position in the document,
> a la the vim and less 'm' command.

Probably (I don't think it's on any of my to-do lists, but do recall thinking
it would be nice).  However lynx has all of those keys assigned - my thought
there is to make the colon-commands more polished so it is simpler for one to
move some of the less-used bindings to things like

        :set nested-tables

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden> <address@hidden>
http://dickey.his.com