lynx-dev Possible Bug in Lynx 2.8.5-dev.15

From: Patrick Ash
Subject: lynx-dev Possible Bug in Lynx 2.8.5-dev.15
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 11:28:47 +0000

When going to the following url, Lynx traps and exits. This occurs
both when selecting the link from a main page, and starting lynx with
the url as the target.

 http://camden-sbc.rutgers.edu/FacultyStaff/Directory/default.htm

None of the other links on the main page (
http://camden-sbc.rutgers.edu ) exhibit the same behavior.

This is lynx-2.8.5-dev.15, built on OS/2 with ncurses-5.3. The
behavior does not exist with dev.14 built with the same parameters.

I generated a trace file, and cannot find anything out of the
ordinary. Since it is 90k, I have placed it on my web site.

 http://www.clam.rutgers.edu/~patash/lynx.trace

Pat

--
Patrick Ash
address@hidden

This OS/2 system uptime is 9 days, 21:05 hours and 27 seconds