Re: lynx-dev connect_time patch

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev connect_time patch
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:02:21 -0300 (E. South America Standard Time)

On Thu, 1 May 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
>
> > Are we talking about the same thing?  GV's patch applied only
> > to DJGPP.  I didn't make a change otherwise to select in
> > dev.15 (I have a snapshot patch towards dev.16 which makes
> > the change indicated above).
>
> I don't know. Here the slowdown appears on both ncurses and
> S-Lang, and I also notice when it crashes it creates an empty
> cookies file.

Now using 2.8.5dev.15c.

A screenshot is at
http://www.pervalidus.net/tmp/lynx-slowdown.png

BTW, do you think the following is harmless ?

/usr/include/ncurses/ncurses.h:1116: warning: `KEY_EVENT' redefined
/usr/include/w32api/wincon.h:31: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition

ncurses-5.3-1 from Cygwin.

--
address@hidden, dyndns.org}