Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.15d.patch.gz

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.15d.patch.gz
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 23:21:40 +0400 (MSD)

11-May-2003 20:44 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> I put a new snapshot patch towards dev.16 at

>       ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/lynx2.8.5dev.15d.patch.gz

> That has LP's, IZ's patches as well as my current fixes (including the

2003-05-?? (2.8.5dev.16)
+ HTParentAnchor0 stores its hash value, to avoid calling HASH_FUNCTION twice
  on the same anchor (Re:  HTAnchor_delete()) -LP
+ avoid heavy HASH_FUNCTION calls in HTAnchor_delete -LP

These two items corresponds to the same thing -
a result of mismatch of different patches (post- dev15,
and old pre- dev.15); another side effect is that adult_hash
declared in two structs, used in the first only...

Micro patch attached. And choose one note from the above, please.