[lynx-dev] handling an internal server error (I think)

From: William December Starr
Subject: [lynx-dev] handling an internal server error (I think)
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:29:31 -0400

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 12:08:51PM -0400, William December Starr wrote:

>> Could people running various versions of Lynx please try going to
>> this train wreck of a URL:
>>
>> http://tvlistings2.zap2it.com/program.asp?partner_id=national&prog_id=
>> 1967953&series_id=333216&dbKey=EP4441200043
>
> Any browser I use takes me to either "you don't have cookies turned on"
> or "type in your zip code".

Wait a minute. something weird just happened -- I renamed my
.lynx_cookies file to something else and tried the URL and everything
worked properly.  Then I renamed it back, tried again, and got the
usual glitch.  Weird.

People might want to hold off on experimenting with any of this until
I try to figure out what's going on; unfortunately I have to split
for a dentist's appointment right now.  More later, maybe.

-- William December Starr <address@hidden>