Re: lynx-dev '\' reloading documents

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev '\' reloading documents
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:01:47 +0900 (JST)

> I will have to respectfully disagree with you here.  I believe the source

I'll apologize again.  I have totally confused two very different concepts.

> The problem is that in lynx, the normal behavior, if source cache is
> turned off, is to discard the source after rendering, so that if the
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes, this indeed is the crux of the problem.  The how, when and where of
saving the incoming stream is what interests me.

Maybe '@' and other things related to display character set?

> I set my source cache to memory, so I don't see how there would be any
> security problems.  If you set it to cache the source in a file, I think
> all that would need to be done is to make sure that no one else can read
> that file, and your security shouldn't be compromised.  I'm not sure if

I see this now.  What's bugging me is something nebulous about what might
happen with cached https that contained form data.  It's an unbased fear;
I need to do much more thinking on it.

__Henry