Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.16

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.16
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 20:38:05 +0900 (JST)

> yes, I know that (but sifting through the temp-directory isn't a good
> recommendation as a user-interface ;-)

Keeping a table of LxxxxxxxTMP.xxx files and URLs would be nice.  Wouldn't
know how to do it inside of Lynx, but it's not too hard to build a simple
index.html with a script in another screen window and then run Lynx on that.

> ...although you couldn't (before this patch) have visited the info-page
> to double-check the url.

Isn't the url at the top of the source, e.g., "<!-- X-URL: http://.../ -->",
if it's html?

__Henry