lynx-dev lynx timeline

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: lynx-dev lynx timeline
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 15:42:06 -0700

I think the following updates should be done before we lieve the dev
branch:

  a) working support for multiline cells in tables;

  b) <table> should switch the style to left alignment;

  c) bzip2 builtin (if a library is present);  for help files too...

  d) no-cache should be ignorable per lynx.cfg;

  e) expiration date should be ignorable (best in two steps: I should
     be able to request "no expiration in less than 6 min", AND I
     should be able to request "ask-with-default-no for expiration
     dates below 1.5 hour").

  f) If a document is in the cache (or the rendering is in memory), on
     reload it should not be cleared from the cache until the
     connection to the server is opened; if the connection fails, the
     user should have a choice to reuse the old version;

  g) v with multi-bookmarks should do auto-editing.

I'm afraid I won't be able to do anything but "a" (if stars allow it).
Any takers?

Ilya