Re: lynx-dev PATCH for LYDownload.c (2.8.5dev.16)

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev PATCH for LYDownload.c (2.8.5dev.16)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 05:17:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> The function "View temporary file" doesn't work if SAVE_SPACE or
> LYNX_SAVE_SPACE are defined, since the function erroneously prepends
> this directory to the absolute path of the temp file. Temporary files
> aren't in the SAVE_SPACE directory. I think that this patch fixes it -
> tested on Cygwin and DJGPP. I also put in the fix for the DJGPP path
> not starting with "/".

LP reported that, and I made a fix (since it was only a small one, I
didn't put a copy on my ftp site - I was planning to spend much of
the weekend of the 7th working on lynx, but had a hardware problem with
the box running OS/2, am proceeding on a different plan to setup a
newer development machine).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net