lynx-dev Re: Non-breakable space ignored

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Non-breakable space ignored
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:05:51 -0700

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 06:43:51AM -0700, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
> justification.  E.g., if the alignment style is RIGHT or CENTER, they
> are ignored *completely*: for the purposes of line breaks, for the
> purpose of calculation of alignment (etc?).  E.g., centering gives

>                                b_______
>
> (here _ represents non-breakable space).  Is this as intended, or just
> an oversight?

Sorry, I forgot to untabify things, now it should be clearer (`b'
under `a', instead of the middle `_' being under `a').

Ilya

P.S.  Let me repeat again: to fix wrong setup of tables inside
      <center>, it is enough to change the C-table which governs
      change-of-style per tags.  One should make <table> change the
      alignment to LEFT.  [Myself, I do not know where this info is stored.]