Re: lynx-dev new version...when?

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev new version...when?
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:39:57 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, Larry W. Virden wrote:

> From: "Thomas E. Dickey" <address@hidden>
>
> >> the book.  With lynx however, I get no where - lynx has lost part of
> >> the refresh url.  I suspect a buffer overflow or something.
> >
> >probably - I thought this one was fixed in dev.16
> doesn't appear to behave any differently as far as I can tell.
>

> > This is my error which I removed in the followup patch at
>
> i have confirmed the patch fixes this bug but does nothing for the first
> one.  I have another trace if needed.

I can reproduce this one.  It's not a buffer overflow, but - now that my
attention is on it, I can see it's the same case as I added to my to-do
list on June 5 (one of the 3 parsing bugs that I referred to - another
was the pricewatch site).

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net