Re: lynx-dev: Yahoo mail and lynx w32 ssl

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev: Yahoo mail and lynx w32 ssl
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:35:37 -0300 (BRT)

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Jacques Jamain wrote:

>   I had also some hard work with your bz2 extension ;)

I forgot I removed the section about where to download bzip2
and WinRAR (which handles it) some time ago.

I changed it. I removed the Borland .bz2 binary and uploaded
.zip and .7z ones created with 7-Zip.

Unfortunately I noticed the service where I host everything
doesn't allow any .zip uploads, so I renamed it .piz.

They give "unlimited space" but don't allow it. Maybe they
don't even know about .bz2 and others. Since I'm not uploading
mp3 and such...

BTW, here are the sizes:

.bz2: 828658
.7z:  683716