Re: lynx-dev searching the archives

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev searching the archives
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:56:09 +0900 (JST)

> Do you know who is in charge of Flora?. Someone needs to correct that

Flora has been in pretty bad shape for three years or so.  Still, it's
all we have.

> :) The discussion I recall was essentially that the number of characters
> :) used to keep the screen updated for SHOW_KB_RATE was rather high.  It

Perhaps you mean the thread "Download indicator hogs my bandwidth."  That's
contained in the month July 2001.  If you don't mind downloading a 44504-
byte, compressed, monthly digest in mbox format, one's available at:

   "http://www.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp/lynxdev/archives/0107.arc.bz2";.

__Henry