Re: lynx-dev searching the archives

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev searching the archives
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:44:48 -0400

At 08:56 PM 2003-09-11, Henry Nelson wrote:
> Do you know who is in charge of Flora?. Someone needs to correct that

Flora has been in pretty bad shape for three years or so.  Still, it's
all we have.

For searching, try the /forum/ branch, for example:

 http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/forum/all?subject=indicator

For the latest messages, shorten that to

 http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/forum/

Al

> :) The discussion I recall was essentially that the number of characters
> :) used to keep the screen updated for SHOW_KB_RATE was rather high.  It

Perhaps you mean the thread "Download indicator hogs my bandwidth."  That's
contained in the month July 2001.  If you don't mind downloading a 44504-
byte, compressed, monthly digest in mbox format, one's available at:

   "http://www.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp/lynxdev/archives/0107.arc.bz2";.

__Henry