Re: lynx-dev Lynx help site is now a porn site (cf. trill-home.com --> s

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx help site is now a porn site (cf. trill-home.com --> subir.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, David Combs wrote:

> PLEASE add (option to?) current url to the Print output,
> maybe as its very first line.
>
> Sounds super-simple to me, and will be a big help
> to people who want to see where a printed-file came *from*.

Are you asking for another option analogous to "PREPEND_BASE_TO_SOURCE"
which will print the URL at the top of a rendered version of a file? I
doubt that many would want that routinely. To get that now, you can
download the source of the file (with PREPEND_BASE_TO_SOURCE set to
TRUE) and edit to remove the comment markers. Then print from your local
copy of source.
                              Doug
--
Doug Kaufman