Re: lynx-dev updated development patch

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev updated development patch
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:13:23 +0400 (MSD)

26-Sep-2003 21:44 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> see ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/lynx2.8.5dev.16c.patch.gz

> (I expect to work about 60% of this weekend on lynx, but had promised to

It would be nice to change a couple of configure defaults
from disable to enable: --enable-source-cache, --enable-prettysrc

(there should not be unexpected behaviour: features are disabled in lynx.cfg
by default anyway, but made it easier to try the features once the binary is
compiled and installed).

Leonid.