Re: lynx-dev bzip2 Ilya's patch ?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bzip2 Ilya's patch ?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:26:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003, [ISO-8859-1] Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> I see some bzip2 changes in the new patch but not Ilya's patch
> to add libbz2 support.  Is it going to be integrated ?

it's on my list to review. I've more than 150 messages in my to-do list,
and generally scan through it first to pick out the ones that fix a
serious bug - or those that report a serious bug that doesn't have a
patch - then look at the feature enhancements.

> Anyway, it's probably a good thing for the Windows builds,
> where the bzip2 executable isn't available (I have a Borland
> libbz2).

that sounds reasonable.

--
Thomas E. Dickey