Re: lynx-dev url#name is treated the same as url for -dump

From: Chuck Martin
Subject: Re: lynx-dev url#name is treated the same as url for -dump
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 01:22:28 -0400

I agree with this point completely.  Dan said:

> [...]

If he means this literally, then not only should the file start with the
text at the top of the screen, but it should also end with the text shown
at the bottom of the screen, which is totally dependent on the size of the
screen.  After all, the screen is merely a window on the page that was
downloaded and rendered.  The fact that the window starts and ends
somewhere other than the beginning and end of the page is irrelevant.

Chuck