Re: lynx-dev Re: Your distribution of openssl-0.9.7a-os2-bin.zip

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Your distribution of openssl-0.9.7a-os2-bin.zip
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:16:31 +0900 (JST)

> > I tired to ad my servers certificate to SSL_CERT_DIR, but lynx does
> > not accept it. It only accepts the certificate of the issuer of my
> > servers cert.
>
> Well, if it is so, this should be classified as a bug in lynx.  Can
                                                           ^^^^
Not sure why a bug in Lynx.  (But then I don't understand what is meant
by "my servers certificate" versus "certificate of the issuer of my
servers cert".)  Isn't it a user and/or an OpenSSL issue?

AFAIKT (haven't been given a lot of sites to test with), both my large
combined "ssl/cert.pem" file created from Windows MSIE certificates and
about 70 individual, hashed "*.0" files in ssl/certs are accepted.

Since SSL_CERT_DIR is in my private login directory, I have SSL_CERT_DIR
explicitly defined (ssl/certs) in my profile, .cshrc.

__Henry