lynx-dev how to set SYSTEM_MAIL on Unix

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev how to set SYSTEM_MAIL on Unix
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:45:45 +0900

The sysadmins are tightening the vice; now you can't even use sendmail.
So I've got ssmtp in my home account for Mutt.  Looking around in the
breakout of lynx2.8.5dev.16 I found the comment in userdefs.h:
 * For UNIX systems, SYSTEM_MAIL and SYSTEM_MAIL_FLAGS are set by the
 * configure-script.
,but configure --help didn't indicate which option I should use to set
that variable.

--
__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999