lynx-dev how to workaround using various machines with different key ?in

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: lynx-dev how to workaround using various machines with different key ?input
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:34:12 +0900

>From my office PC all the arrow keys and keypad (insert, home, pgup, etc.)
work fine for navigating around a document, but when I access the same
shell account and execute the same Lynx binary with the same configuration
files (.lynxrc and lynx.cfg) from the PC in the computer lab, the up and
down arrow keys and keypad keys don't do anything.

Anyone have suggestions where I should start to debug this problem?  TIA

--
__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999