Re: lynx-dev progress on dev.17

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev progress on dev.17
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:25:17 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>
> > I committed dev.17 last night (the "j" patch with a couple of
> > patch rejects resolved),
>
> Patch rejects ?

I keep my local copy of lynx in an RCS archive, with the identifiers
modified with '$' changed to '@'.  There were a couple of rejects related
to that which weren't noticeable until I diff'd against the original
source.

> > and intended doing the website work tonight (since it looks
> > like about 2 hours work), but the host is not responding.
> > Perhaps tomorrow.
>
> Oh, you could have uploaded it or a diff against "j" to
> ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/ (for those who can't wait).

"j" seemed close enough.  Actually sf1.isc.org came back up a few
minutes before I mailed out, so I'm working on it now.  (I couldn't
stay up late last night because of my work schedule - I can spend about
another hour on it tonight).

> > Beginning with dev.17, I intend to sign the tarballs with
> > PGP.
>
> Only the tarballs ? It seems other projects sign everything
> (like
> http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/patch-2.6.0.bz2.sign).

I'm thinking about it.  I guess so (it's simple for me to verify
the patches since I have a private copy of those).  The webpage
is generated with a shell script, and I'm working on the changes...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net