Re: lynx-dev progress on pre.2

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: lynx-dev progress on pre.2
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:20:14 -0500 (EST)

Semantically, version numbering is what it is.

Nevertheless, there is a perception of progress associated
with it that is subjective. I think those close to lynx find
the progress apparent and clear when it happens -- I'm one
of them.

I don't pretend to know who might not find the progress so
apparent, but I would not ignore that possibility.

__Stef