Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.17

From: RobertM
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.5dev.17
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:34:09 +0000 (GMT)

It is alleged that Thomas Dickey once typed:
[snip]
> The second parameter to getaddrinfo() could be the problem.  Documentation
> says it is either a service name or a port number.  54321 is not one of
> the standard ports - perhaps the function cares about that.  One of the
> pages I'm looking at uses "http" as an example.  That would be fine for
> lynx - can you tweak the configure script and test that?

No joy with that, I'm technically at work so I can't fiddle too much
but just making that change didn't make things happy.

I'll try playing with just the failing test program tonight as that'll
be quicker than running ./configure all the time.

--
Robm
873