Re: lynx-dev 2.8.5pre.2 and nested tables can eat all CPU

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.5pre.2 and nested tables can eat all CPU
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:53:18 -0500

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 10:23:48PM -0200, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
> > I'll make a resync of the -iz2 patch once 2.8.5 is done.

I downloaded a copy and can see that it does this on Linux (using the -iz2
binary that I made for testing).  valgrind doesn't show anything particular
(so at least there's no illegal memory access that it can find).

Since I'm not adding the -iz2 to 2.8.5, it's useful test-cases for 2.8.6.

As it stands, I'd rather the -iz2 patch were easily ifdef'd (but when I
reviewed it, there were a couple of functions that would be messy in that
case).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net