lynx-dev Re: About Connect Oracle

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: About Connect Oracle
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:57:12 -0500

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 02:01:53PM +0200, Recep ULU wrote:
> I am just learn Lynx
> I want  make new project with hand terminal
> We use linux . I was make sample html base page but  I  want use oracle .
> Is it  possible lynx connect oracle database with html ??
>
> Could you send any sample with oracle and lynx ?

I have written some cgi scripts that have Oracle as the back-end
database, but that is more in the realm of Perl and the DBI and DBD
modules than it is Lynx-specific. Since my databases are on my company
network, you can't see them via Lynx.

You can find Perl information this way:

http://search.cpan.org/search%3Fmodule=CGI
http://search.cpan.org/search%3Fmodule=DBD::Oracle

For more information about Lynx, please subscribe to the Lynx-DEV
list:
"
If you are interested in joining the Lynx mailing list, send e-mail to
address@hidden with only the following request in the body of your
message:

  subscribe lynx-dev (address)
"