lynx-dev Active links via lynx in Email Messages

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: lynx-dev Active links via lynx in Email Messages
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:07:00 -0600

        I use nmh and read html messages via lynx with the following
statement in my .mh_profile:

mhshow: -nopause
mhshow-show-text/html: %p/usr/local/bin/lynx -force_html -child -dump '%F' |
                 /usr/bin/less

        This syntax minus the line break and tabs I included for the
sake of formatting works perfectly on all Email messages with valid
HTML text.

        Is there any way to cause lynx to highlight the links as it
would if one was on a web page or reading any file with hyperlinks in
it?

        I wish I could say I came up with that syntax myself, but in
all honesty, someone gave it to me and I can tell pretty much what it
does, but not totally.

        Thanks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group