Re: lynx-dev release-page for 2.8.5

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev release-page for 2.8.5
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 19:18:06 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> > > 4) someone on the list has reported recently
> > > he has rel.1 Win32 Borland binary. It would be nice to publish the url
> > > at the release page, or upload it to lynx.isc.org ...
> >
> > I didn't notice the item - would that be Doug Kaufman or Frederic Meunier?
>
> I think both. I've been building it for quite some time, 1 1/2

I don't have any windows binaries on my website (yet). I am thinking
about putting up a MingW package if I can get it working to my
satisfaction, with reasonable instruction files, so that a typical
Windows user could download and install without lots of problems.

I wouldn't mind if you link to my site for the DJGPP DOS port. The
current links are all to Wayne Buttles site. He in turn gives the link
to my web page.
"http://www.rahul.net/dkaufman/index.html";

I'll probably put up a 2.8.5 release package soon.
                              Doug

--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden