lynx-dev LYNX: what is current url of help-files, etc (so lynx 'H' can g

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: what is current url of help-files, etc (so lynx 'H' can get there)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:34:11 -0500

The lynx here on panix.com (shell-accts) can't find the
various help-files.

Where are they?

Then, being lazy and simply asking here, under what name
do you stick the url in the .cfg or options or whatever?

(2nd lazy-question: the lynx here asks "are you sure
you want to print this long doc" (or something like that)
at, I think I just noticed, eight "pages" (whatever they
are).  I grepped the .cfg for a standalone "8" -- nothing
there about pages.  (maybe I should have tried 7?)
Nope, not 7. ...  nor 6.

So, I suppose the 8 or 7 is hardwired?

If so -- then maybe add it to the (growing?) list of things
currently hardwired that could better be made user-settable?

(There *is* (and has been for, uh, years and years) such a
make-user-settable wish-list?  Correct?  After all these
years of requests coming in?  :-( )

David