Re: lynx-dev KiB revisited.

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev KiB revisited.
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 22:49:51 +0300 (MSK)

13-Feb-2004 11:49 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 address@hidden wrote:

>> I argued for KiB; I'm not changing.  But I just noticed the following
>> (mis)behavior:  I had a connection bottleneck, and the rate
>> display counted down:

> thanks (will see - I don't believe it's a recent bug, since the KB/KiB
> was not close to the numeric formatting).

Perhaps this became visible with the changed default behaviour
(read-eta was not a my idea):

* rename EXP_READPROGRESS ifdef to USE_READPROGRESS -TD
* change a few configure script defaults to "enable":  source-cache, prettysrc
  and read-eta.  Also change default for read-eta configuration flag to "Show
  KB/Sec" (requests by LP, Frederic L W Meunier) -TD