[Lynx-dev] Re: refs to http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: refs to http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:43:51 -0300 (BRT)

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Apr 2004, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
>
> > I was trying to find lynx-dev archive on the web.
> > Apparently there is no single link to
> >
> >   http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/
> >
> > at lynx.isc.org nor Lynx user guide.

> > And lynx-dev at sig.net became completely junk.

If nobody removes their e-mail from the new list and asks them
to stop indexing...

> > Is it possible to host such archive at lynx.isc.org, BTW?)

I doubt ? They don't seem to have archives for their own
projects:

http://isc.org/ops/lists/
http://marc.10east.com/?l=inn-workers

> They're ready at http://www.pervalidus.net/lynx-dev/ , but
> don't link them as they'll be gone when someone moves it to
> Savannah. Tarballs for 1997 to 1999 are missing because they
> don't have spam.

I uploaded everything and removed what's already in the new
archives from the 2004-03 mbox.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html