Re: [Lynx-dev] refs to http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] refs to http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:43:39 -0300 (BRT)

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, Doug Kaufman wrote:

> > I've been waiting for a resolution to the deadlock we're having over
> > maintainance of the mailing list (waiting 1-2 weeks for requests to
> > be completed isn't a workable state of affairs).
>
> It is my impression, from reading the flora-admin-help messages, that
> lynx-dev archives will probably be removed from flora, since I doubt
> that anyone can give Russell the copyright clearance on the archive
> that he requires to keep it there. I hope that the archives will
> manage to be preserved somewhere.
>
> Am I misreading the flora messages, or do others agree that the
> lynx-dev archive won't be able to stay at flora?

Which messages ?

Anyway, I already uploaded everything, so the only problem
would be having lots os broken links on the sources (which we
can fix once the spam free archives are moved), search engines,
etc.

But I really don't see it as a major problem. All we need is to
submit it to search engines so they crawl the new archive.

--
http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html