Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx-dev a problem of Japanese with2.8.5pre.5compiled

From: Atsuhito KOHDA
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx-dev a problem of Japanese with2.8.5pre.5compiled withncursesw
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:13:24 +0900 (JST)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: lynx-dev a problem of Japanese
with2.8.5pre.5compiled withncursesw
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:59:13 +0900 (JST)

> OK.  I'll update my patch on this weekend because it can't be applied
> to the latest Lynx and it seems to be better to introduce new macro
> like EXP_JAPANESEUTF8_SUPPORT in order to make Lynx configurable.

Thanks, I believe this will help many Japanese users.

I noticed one slight problem with a patch.  When I visited
http://ja.openoffice.org/ with a patched lynx it seemed
"title" characters got "mojibake" (no problem in body part).

If you could confirm this and if possible please investigate
this.

Regards,                        2004-5-14(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima