[Lynx-dev] Lynx Version 2.8.4rel.1 and Playing MP3's

From: Martin McCormick
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Version 2.8.4rel.1 and Playing MP3's
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:24:56 -0500

        When I go to an URL that is that of an mp3 file, the file
loads and plays.  This is great most of the time, but is there any way
to run lynx to simply capture the mp3 file if I want to do so?

        Ideally, I could use both behaviors depending upon whether or
not I want to save the file.

        The OS here is Linux and lynx is using mpg123 to play the
files.

        Thank you.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Information Technology Division Network Operations Group