[Lynx-dev] lynx window disappears during an external command

From: Atsuhito KOHDA
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx window disappears during an external command
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:48:43 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I got the following request in Debian Bug Tracking System.

  In .mailcap I have
  audio/x-wav; aplay '%s'
  It's annoying that the whole lynx window must disappear
  during when I'm playing a .wav.

I guess the same thing happens with an other external commands.

I'm not sure if this is really a bug but I'd like to hear
an opinion from the developers.

Regards,                        2004.7.30(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima