Re: [Lynx-dev] options pane quirks

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] options pane quirks
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:53:02 +0200

> > And mouse-clicking on links works fine. Except the url should for
> > clarity be momentarily highlighted *before* entering the href.
>
> hmm - send a patch.

I finally took a dive into the lynx internals. It was not as difficult as I
feared. The attached patch makes mouse-browsing a bit nicer;
set_curdoc_link() sleeps for 20 msec if the link was selected using
the mouse.

I didn't see any sub-second sleeper, so I added one using select().
It's an error to use select() like this on Windows. Hope other targets
allow this (i.e. all fd_set to NULL).

--gv