Re: [Lynx-dev] XHTML thwarting

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] XHTML thwarting
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:54:58 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004, Atsuhito KOHDA wrote:

> From: Thomas Dickey <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] XHTML thwarting
> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:08:38 -0400 (EDT)
>
> > same to me.  (I just checked the Debian binary for this, and aside from
> > being rather boring because it's not compiled with color-style, etc.,
>
> Sorry, this is completely off-topic but I'd like to know
> what are contained in etc. above or what missing options
> make you boring other than color-style option.

color-style is what I noticed.  I'm not where I can check right now,
but generally I build two curses flavors, with/without color style.
The other common options include (pasted from a script I use for Cygwin -
am at work right now):

        --disable-internal-links \
        --enable-8bit-toupper \
        --enable-alt-bindings \