Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx fails on http://politiken.dk

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx fails on http://politiken.dk
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:24:29 -0700

At 04:21p +0000 10/11/2004, Thorsten Glaser didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

They are actively blocking anyone with libwww-FM/2.14 in their user agent
string (I tested for that). (Actually, libwww is enough.)

That's not a bug in lynx, and you can change the user agent in the
(O)ptions page.
On the other hand, I would consider contacting them and asking if
they are still all in their right mind...

This might explain it:

--- begin forwarded text