Re: [Lynx-dev] application/x-iso-8859-1 D)ownload, or C)ancel

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] application/x-iso-8859-1 D)ownload, or C)ancel
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:48:42 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>> > links+ doesn't work with anidb.ath.cx (Anime database) which
>> > enforces deflate compression on content.
>
>I visited this page, but didn't see how to find content (not enough is
>in English for me to understand it...)

   REFRESH(1 sec): [1]http://anidb.ath.cx/perl-bin/animedb.pl

the next page already screws up links+:

<<<                                                             ::ANIDB.net::
News :: by AnimeReactor (p1 of 10)
   [1][anidb01.jpg] [anidb07.jpg]

   [anidb02.jpg] [anidb08.jpg] News [anidb04.jpg]
                                                  [2]____________________
[na.gif]
                                                   [3][button_search.gif]-Submit

       [4]main
       [5]mylist
       [6]myplace

       [7]animelist
       [8]grouplist
       [9]userlist
       [10]genres
       [11]Adv. Search

[...]
   recent downtime

25.08.04 13:47 by [23]exp
   wee very sorry for the unplanned downtime.
   due to a software problem the server needed to be rebooted and no one was
around to do it x_X

   wee planning to prevent such problems in the future and will add some
additional safety mechanisms
   soon.

   if youe interested in the latest anidb changes take a look at:
   [24]http://www.anidb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11373#11373

   BYe!
   EXP
[...]