Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: application/x-iso-8859-1 D)ownload, or C)ancel

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: application/x-iso-8859-1 D)ownload, or C)ancel
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:47:00 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Dickey dixit:

>So - should we try to get savannah to host this, or gmane?

gmane "likes" to co-exist, e.g. the OpenBSD mailing lists
are, among others, hosted there too.

Since the nntp and the web frontend are very powerful, I'm
suggesting at least gmane, maybe savannah _too_ (I personally
don't like the web stuff of savannah too much, but think to
gate them to two archives isn't more work at all).

//mirabile