[Lynx-dev] Lynx for Win32 update

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx for Win32 update
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:46:43 -0400

I made some spare time to update the Win32 executable build I have been
distributing for a while. Part of the motivation was that the ISP I was
using to host it decided to start clocking bandwidth, and I discovered
a lot of people were downloading it. I posted a message to the effect I
would email copies if anyone cared, and I've been averaging about 1 per
day. Not too dramatic, but it shows people are interested enough in Lynx
to work to get it.

Anyway, the updated version is 2.8.5. I added a few files to the zip
archive (help, samples, etc.) but I know a few things are stale in
there (lynx-dev.html for one). Let me know if it works on various Win32
flavours.  Built on Win98, runs on XP for me.

Find it here;

http://www.bcpl.net/~jspath/lynx/ly285r1.zip

It turns out the 2.8.3 version I posted to SIMTEL is still out there, so
now I need to figure out how to get back my rights there.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/org/spoonfork/james0407/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Do you want me to stand in a corner and rust, or just fall apart where
I'm standing?