Re: [Lynx-dev] real woes: lynx2.8.6dev.7, OR ncursesw, OR japanese-utf8

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] real woes: lynx2.8.6dev.7, OR ncursesw, OR japanese-utf8
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 06:42:17 +0900

On Sun, Nov 07, 2004 at 10:53:32AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > I'll build a non-color-style version and look at those, since I suspect
> > that's what you're using.
>
> ... with non-color-style, the only defect I'm seeing is an occasional
> character that intrudes into the scrollbar.  (That's a couple of things
> to investigate, but not what's being reported).

Bummer.  One more item to mention I suppose is that I run Lynx on a
NetBSD machine by accessing a shell account with PuTTY (WindowsXP).
The terminal description is a slightly modified ttpro.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999