RE: [Lynx-dev] Using Lynx on small embedded devices?

From: Small, Gene
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] Using Lynx on small embedded devices?
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:41:46 -0500

The display is 16x40 characters (128 x 240 pixels). We can display any one of
256 predefined characters at any pixel location. No color, underlining, shades,
etc. The device uses a real-time version of Linux so porting Lynx, ncurses, etc
should not be a problem - already runs there in a telnet environment. Whatever
approach is taken it would be necessary for us to be able to attach/detach the
navigation knob and display because Lynx would only be used in one of several
modes of the device. In other modes the display shows real-time stuff and the
knobs have dedicated functions.

Thanks,
Gene Small